Cette annonce a expiré
Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
We are hiring a passionate UX researcher to reinforce our growing Design organization (9 Product Designers as of today).
At Contentsquare, our User Researchers are responsible for planning, designing and carrying out research activities with users in order to help teams have a deeper understanding of the individuals that use Contentsquare.Our research informs design choices so that Contentsquare products work well for users and achieve strategic intent.
Key skills & requirements:
- You have between 3-5 years of experience working in User Research.
- Research planning: You are autonomous in planning and executing formative as well as summative studies in collaboration with project stakeholders.
- Analysis and synthesis. You can turn research data into clear findings that can in turn be used to make informed decisions. You know how to involve colleagues in analysis to increase consensus and challenge assumptions.
- Research skills. You understand and have experience in a range of user research methods. You can choose appropriate methods for different stages of product life cycles and situations. You know how to apply methods correctly.
- Strategic insight. You understand organizational strategy and objectives. You can align user research activities with business objectives to create strategic insights that inform design choices and new features propositions.
- Technical understanding. You demonstrate knowledge of the technologies used to build and operate digital services. You understand the different technical roles in a multidisciplinary team. - User-centric and agile practices. You understand user-centric design practices and know-how to apply them to an agile workflow to deliver timely findings. You are willing to work in an open, iterative and collaborative way in a multidisciplinary team.
- People describe you as an autonomous, rigorous and organized person.
- You have the desire to work in a B2B / SAAS technology context.
- You are fluent in English (spoken + written) & in French.
- You want to contribute to the structuration and industrialization of our research activities.
- You have knowledge in agile methodologies.
Nice to have:
- You have knowledge of data-heavy products, analytics and/or data-visualization
- You are familiar with psycho-cognitive models and theories
- You have knowledge in accessibility.
- You have experience in using insights repositories such as Dovetail, Aurelius, or Airtable
#LI-CAWhy Should You Apply to Contentsquare? ✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world. ✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits. ✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe. ✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit. To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours