Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.In collaboration with our Talent Acquisition Manager, your main goal will be to attract and hire talented people in order to help our growth.This position offers a great opportunity to be a decision maker, to manage your candidate’s pipeline in full autonomy and to develop your recruiting skills on various positions (including techs)! This is a continual learning curve given the growth of the company and its flexible way to operate with quick decisions and changes.
- Work closely with our hiring managers to understand business needs, hiring expectations and keep them updated on recruitment status
- Support our recruiting targets for Paris & Noida offices : Source, head-hunt (direct approach), qualify, attract & onboard the best talents for Sendinblue
- Provide best in class candidate experience in full autonomy, from the first contact to the onboarding
- Be an ambassador of our brand (LinkedIn posts, hiring candidates against our values…), participate in events to improve our employer branding and strategy around hiring and retention.
- Employer branding : find innovative ways to market our company to desired job seekers and to showcase our organization’s unique culture so Sendinblue can be recognized as a top place to work
- Work on international team projects and find ways to improve our recruitment & onboarding processes
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Talent Acquisition, including direct approach of candidates, in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about finding the best talents to fit with an open and international culture
- Understand the stakes of the recruiter’s function in a fast paced environment
- Excellent English and experience in a multicultural environment - another language will be appreciated such as French
- Well-organized, structured and ability to prioritize projects
- Autonomous and self-motivated but with an outstanding team spirit
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Meet us !
- Video interview with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- A first video interview with our Talent Acquisition Specialist
- A second video interview with our Chief People Officer
- A final interview with our HR Team
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.