Cette annonce a expiré
Who are we? 🚀
PayFit is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Europe with 500 employees and over 5,000 customers in just a few years, in France, Germany, the UK, Spain and Italy. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs. Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process pay slips, request holidays and manage their expenses. We're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
Opportunity: 1 sentence to summarize 💡
At the crossroads of legal, content and marketing, your objective will be to contribute to develop a new acquisition channel at PayFit to accelerate its growth.
Your role ⭐
Within the Growth & Performance team, you will be positioned as a SEO & Content Manager in France. You'll be in charge of :
* Co-construction of PayFit's SEO editorial strategy in France: identification and prioritisation of relevant themes and content
* Management of a team of SEO editors: preparation of briefs, training of editors, proofreading of articles, etc.
* Development of new content formats: videos, guides, etc.
2- Optimization of conversion
* Creation of new resources: identification, creation and development of new resources for the lead gen.
* Development of the backlinks strategy: exchange with partners, creation of content, linkbaiting test, etc.
* Achieving SEO optimisations: improving the existing to increase the number of keywords on which one is positioned, CTR, etc.
3- Creation of an HR community
* Research and analysis of the opportunity
* Identification of the levers to be used to create the community
* Strategy development
This job has been tailored for you if... 🦄
* You have legal skills - at least a law degree
* You already have experience in digital marketing - or you have a strong appetite for the field
* You love to write and you like the idea of making payroll and social information accessible
We are meant to work together if... 👪
* You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us,
* You speak both french and english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
* You have strong interpersonal and communication skills,
* You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
What we offer ❤️
* A work from anywhere work policy (remote first with an office)
* An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
* An attractive remuneration package,
* An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Milano),
* Remote friendly policy,
* A gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
* Regular team and global events,
* Restaurant tickets,
* MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️⃣ Phone interview with our SEO Manager
3️⃣ Case study
4️⃣ Analysis of case study with our SEO Manager
5️⃣ Interview with Head of Growth and Brand & Communication Director
6️⃣ Interview with the team
7️⃣ Interview with Firmin