Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are already using. We have raised more than $100 Million since 2015, and we care about our growing base of 6000+ customers.Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, and remote locations.As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, development, deployment, and operation of business-critical features that add customer value on top of Voice. Best practices, evangelization, and mentoring in your team and across the whole of Engineering will be part of your day to day job.Quality, excellence, and agility drive our delivery processes and you will help us level these up. Using a variety of back-end stacks, appropriate for each requirement, but always hosted on AWS, we build added value and resilient services on top of voice and fully integrate with our customers’ business critical tools (CRM, Helpdesk, E-Commerce, …).**This position is a remote role based on the European Timezone - It will involved some casual travel to France (when we'll be able to travel again)**
Your mission @Aircall:
- Participate in requirements analysis to help with providing the right technical and business solutions for our customers
- Have key responsibilities within the design, architecture, and end-to-end delivery of key modules
- Write clean scalable code and test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor, and debug code
- Be part of an engineering organization delivering high quality, secure, voice solutions to Aircall clients
- Involvement in product and platform performance optimization and live site monitoring
- Mentor team members
A little more about you:
- You have already at least a first experience working 100% remote
- You will have worked extensively with AWS in a production environment and understand how to design for, deploy on and get the best out of, the environment and services provided by Amazon
- You can talk easily and spontaneously about most of the offerings on AWS, when to use them, and how, and can explain to junior engineers
- Security is at the forefront of your mind in everything that you do
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a tribe of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus. If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
- 💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
- 📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- 🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
- 💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
DE&I Statement: At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey. We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.