Cette annonce a expiré
At Swile, the Innovation department (80 tech) is divided into 14 feature teams spread over our 4 Tribes : 🦾
- Corporate (our clients; B2B companies)
- Employees (our users; employees who use our app and the Swile card)
- Affiliates (our affiliate partners; restaurants / GMS brands / marketplace / e-commerce site, etc.)
- Core (our cross-functional teams; growth, security, finance, payment, engineering efficiency, platform & secops, etc.)Our technology is mainly made up of web developers experienced in Ruby / Ruby-on-Rails (40%) and JS Node & React (60%) technologies and frameworks, fullswift iOS mobile side and fullKotlin Android.
The Swile platform is made up of several web applications and micro-services, each of which has its own database and API. Our infrastructure is hosted on AWS and described in Terraform. We are starting a migration of all our servers to Kubernetes⚙️
Joining Swile means working on a service with very high potential, which is deployed internationally (LATAM), and which involves real technical challenges; scalability, user traffic, B2B2C, payment… 🚀Our IT relies on a fleet including macOS, Windows workstations, an Azure ADDS, MDM and collaborative tools like Google Workspace
We are looking for our first Senior Security Engineer !
- Your team: Attached to the CORE Tribe, you will join our Platform & SecOps Team (5 tech: 3 Devops/SRE, 1 Engineering Manager and 1 Security trainee). Your team is engaged to design, build and operate our cybersecurity immune system in a context where we must combine the security level of a bank with the agility of a scale-up.
- Your role: Build and operate our offensive and defensive cyber security strategy. As we scale our company quickly, we need to adapt our security architecture to emerging threats, technologies and regulations. You will be responsible for implementing our security roadmap and monitoring every action in the field. As a leader and educator of best practices, you are able to give advice to teams but also to contribute to the whole security lifecycle: collecting threat intelligence, defining and implementing security policies, offensive testing, monitoring and incident response.
- Your mission 🔥 :- Anticipate threats and gather intelligence- Automate security controls and monitor systems- Offensively test our systems (pentest, social engineering, red/blue team)- Manage security incident response and forensic- Animate security communities and participate to security awareness- Taking part or/and leading one of our "guild" (community of developers around specific stack).
The ideal candidate who match with this team needs to have… 😍
- +3 years on security engineering
- a first experience in software engineering, IT management, security auditing, or DevOps / SRE is interesting
- master a scripting or a development language
- one or more superpowers in AppSec (Ruby, nodejs), ITSec (Google, Mac, Windows, AD) or SecOps (AWS, kubernetes) are appreciated
- a practice in ethical hacking (offensive testing, OSCP like certification, bug bounty, CTF, ...)
- a love for security challenges, problem-solving and a strong attention to detail with an analytical mind
- an obsession with automation
Our tech culture will match with your ambitions if you like… 🤖
- rigor and evolve in a context guided by good practices (clean code, testing, SOLID principles, design patterns, …)
- work in a team, even remotely!
- the concept of learning and sharing (guild, devops, mentoring, meet-up, conf …)
- the challenges linked to the issues of scalability and microservices
- have ownership over your projects (no PO / PM at Swile!)
- the idea of building a fully real-time platform for hundreds of thousands users
- have lots of different contacts: support team, finance, marketing, sales …
Our values 🦄
- We are Team-Players : we succeed as a team! Learning, growing and taking off all together is what is driving us on a daily basis
- We are Doers : being creative, curious, and wanting to build things with a test and learn mindset, this is who we are!
- We move Fast : the ability to be organized and adaptable enough to innovate and keep our technological advance in the market!
- We Stay Hungry : our ambition has no limit, and this requires humility, questioning, and the will to always set higher objectives!
- We are Ambassadors : as we are the first users of our product and daily users, speaking about Swile is always a pleasure! We love our product!
- We cherish our Values : very committed, Swilers are all very endeavored to maintain our cultureThese values are very tangible, from Montpellier to São Paulo, from Monday to Sunday, we are living a one in a lifetime entrepreneurial experience that brings us together around a product that we use everyday, creating an amazing feedback culture!
- Video screen: 20-30 minutes (Tech Recruiter x candidate)- Hiring manager interview: 1 hour (evaluation of soft/hard skills, teamfit, background, team/job information) with Edouard DEVOUGE & Tech Recruiter- Tech case: 1h30 case study and tech, tools, method & organization questions- Swil’Interview: 45 minutes / During this stage all our Swilers can be called upon and contribute to the assessment of the skills of our candidates (focus on culture and values). The interviewers will be able to meet the candidates without cognitive bias and have constructive feedback on their interpersonal skills and know-how. Involving all of our employees in the success of our recruitments is an integral part of our culture and our values- Final Round: 45 minutes / CTO or Tribe Director Interview