⭐️ Who are we?
Convelio is a licensed freight forwarding startup evolving at the intersection of Tech, Logistics and the Art World. The startup specialises in the global shipping of high-end goods: paintings, sculptures, basically any valuable or bulky merchandise.We've developed our own proprietary algorithm to offer competitive real-time shipping quotes and an end-to-end logistics service to the art market. Our mission is to become a tech-driven company in a traditional industry, and therefore make the shipping of bulky and valuable items as easy as possible for any business across the world by providing an online and seamless experience.We currently serve a wide range of customers from art galleries, antique dealers, auction houses, online platforms to interior designers.With 110+ colleagues scattered across Paris & London and now New York as well (since recently!), Convelio has a strong start-up & international culture. We thrive in solving complex logistics issues for our clients, enabling both sellers and buyers in the art market. We are backed by proven technology, prominent VC’s, and boast a global network and the resources (€9 million Series A funding in Jan. 2020) to seize the market opportunity.________________________________Your team 👯♂️2 co-founders and around 115 people from all over the world to work with you. Among them, 12 people within the Product team.Within the product team, we usually work in squads and we count 5 Product Managers, 2 Product Designers (UX/UI) and 3 UX Researchers for testing and research, 1 Product Marketing Manager, 1 CPO, front-end developers and back-end developers of plenty.Our mission: equip art sellers to reduce their time spent on logistics. Your Role 🎩Convelio is currently hunting a Senior Product Manager to join the Algorithm Squad which powers the growth and development of Convelio’s business: logistics & pricing options, within Convelio’s fast growing product team.You'll be part of an autonomous team which works in several disciplines: software, product and design. Our company is technology-driven and is growing the product team to build new digital solutions for both its clients and its suppliers in the art industry. We prefer pragmatic solutions over complex systems and tools.We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who will be responsible for everything related to the product: orchestrating research and testing, design, development, managing the dev team, working closely with the CPO, the founders and the Operations leads in all countries to align on strategic matters.
✏️ What You’ll Do
- Identify, prioritize and balance business and market opportunities with technical feasibility
- Analyze market trends and cross-countries differences and prioritize options in the roadmap by collaborating with GMs and key stakeholders.
- Lead Product Discovery and organize workshops within the Product Squad to create alignment and ownership for the whole team
- Organize and manage the backlog to work hand-in-hand with the tech lead and developers
- Define and track important KPIs to measure success for existing and new features
- Be a true evangelist for your product and the features you work on, make sure our users understand it as well as our internal relevant stakeholders
🌍 What we offer
- The chance to work for an exciting and fast-growing Tech-Logistics company : it’s a key moment to join Convelio in terms of growth and opportunities.
- A dynamic team with diverse and highly advanced skill sets to learn from
- Autonomy to suggest improvements in team processes and development strategy
- Dedicated personal yearly learning budget and team support to grow both as a person and as a team
- Even though we are currently working from home in the Covid-19 context, we do have a very pleasant office environment to learn and thrive in : new bright offices in a nice district in the center of Paris!
- A competitive salary
- Possibility to work remotely as much as you want (also after Covid-19!)
- Afterwork drinks every Thursday (after Covid-19)
- Regular team buildings (escape games, summer/christmas parties...)
🧑🎨 The ideal candidate
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in Product Management, building technical products (algorithms, API, machine learning…)
- You have a passion for Computer Science and are familiar with advanced algorithmic solutions and challenges
- You are well-organised and you know different types of prioritization and roadmapping techniques
- You are familiar and have experience working with developers (Front-end, back-end)
- You have a background either in tech, strategy or business
- You have good organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong Quality Assurance (QA) skills
- You believe that data should help drive your product strategy
- You communicate transparently, proactively, and effectively with technical and non technical stakeholders, including the team, clients and project partners
- Additional bonus if you have experience in B2B SaaS companies, algorithmic topics, programming or logistics
- You are fluent in English & French
📑 Recruitment process
- First call with someone from the HR team at Convelio to create a strong alignment on what we expect from you and what you’re looking for, and tell you more on our way to operate
- A short remote Product Use Case that you present in front of the CPO and our Squad Tech Lead to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you reflect on Product specific problems
- A video interview with people from the team and our CTO
- A final interview with at least one of our Country Managers/Founders
Above all, we are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and self-motivated team-mate, ready to take on initiatives and make an impact, be willing to grow with us in order to transform this market - and this might be the single most important skill we require ;).📺 If you want to know more about Convelio, watch this video!🚀Join us for a thrilling adventure!🤝 Convelio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunities based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identify, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We are passionate about building an inclusive culture where diversity is celebrated and leveraged to create better design and business decisions.