Swile (swile.co) is a French start-up created in 2017 by French serial entrepreneur Loïc Soubeyrand : Swile offers digital solutions for employee rewards and benefits (meal/food vouchers and corporate gifts) through a card and an app that also helps foster engagement. We disrupted the traditional and outdated French paper meal voucher market and were able to gain significant traction. After mastering meal vouchers, Swile is now tackling new rewards and benefits (meal vouchers, corporate gifts, transportation and commuter benefits, vacation allowances, and more) that will be stored and managed via a single account, card and app. Our ambition is to enable employers to also improve their employees’ engagement and experience by recognizing key moments and milestones of their lives at work. As such, celebrations (birthdays and work anniversaries), money pots, team events, P2P payments among coworkers are brought together in a single app. As of today, we have raised €11 million (Series A) in 2018, €30 million (Series B) in 2019 and more recently, we completed the third round of fundraising (series C) of €70 million, spearheaded by Index Ventures. After an in-depth study of the growth potential for Swile across global markets, the company is poised to expand into the Brazilian market this year as Brazil is the world’s largest employee benefits market and more generally the perfect place to develop our new HR features namely our “Engagement” offer.We are looking for a Product Designer based in Paris, Montpellier, or in full remote from Europe. Your role:As a Product Designer at Swile, you will be involved in all aspects of the product development process, whether B2B or B2C and thus participate in our strong strategic development! It involves developing all of our interfaces: administrator on the side of our Business customers and on the side of our affiliate partners, and in general everything that directly or indirectly affects the experience of our B2C end users. Your leitmotif: satisfy the Swile users! 🦄 In this position, we are looking for a profile with a good dose of empathy and a real interest in problematic users, you are committed to transmitting the perfect experience. You have an approach to the product and a keen eye for detail. Your creative but pragmatic side allows you to design interfaces that solve complex problems.Your mission 🔥:- Design a design system- Design fluid user journeys- Build web and mobile interfaces for B2B2C by being a driving force and autonomous in the development of new features- Analyze data and user feedback to better understand needs and resolve friction 🤓- Quickly prototype your ideas- Iterate each day to rapidly evolve the product- Participate in the framing with the devs and draft your needs- Promote the product on all platforms and provide a memorable experience
Our culture will match with your ambitions if you are 🤖
- Ambitious and dynamic: at Swile, sky’s the limit 🛫
- Excellent interpersonal and editorial skills, with exceptional listening skills
- Work in a team, even remotely!
- Autonomous, organized, and resilient
- The concept of learning and sharing (guild, devops, monitoring, meet-up, conf ...)
- The challenges linked to the issues of scalability and microservices
- Have ownership over your projects (no PO / PM at Swile!)
- The idea of building a fully real-time platform for hundreds of thousands of users
- Have lots of different contacts: support team, finance, marketing, sales ...
The ideal candidate to join the Product Design team is… 😍
- Team-player, to work alongside Paul, Chris and Max !
- Able to master Figma
- Passionate: constantly lookout for new tools and strength of proposal, and you have side projects
- Curious, resourceful, spontaneous, and super organized
- Creative, open-minded, with endless sources of inspiration ... And of course, you have a portfolio to show us or support to explain your way of solving a problem! 🎨
Our values 🦄
- We are Team-Players: We succeed as a team! Learning, growing and taking off together is what drives us on a daily basis
- We are Doers: Being creative, curious, and wanting to build things with a test and learn mindset, this is who we are!
- We move Fast: The ability to be organized, adaptable and innovative to keep up with technological advancements in the market!
- We Stay Hungry: Our ambition has no limit, and this requires humility, questioning, and the will to always set the bar higher!
- We are Ambassadors: As we are the first and daily users of our product, speaking about Swile gives us pride!
- We cherish our Values: Very committed, Swilers are passionate about maintaining our culture.
Recruitment process 👫
- Video interview: 30-45 minutes
- Experience interview: 45-60min with Chris; evaluation of soft/hard skills, team fit, background, team/job information)
- Case restitution
- Swilers interview: 45 minutes / During this stage all our Swilers can be called in and contribute to a skills assessment of candidates (focus on culture and values). Interviewers will be able to meet candidates without cognitive bias and have constructive feedback on their interpersonal skills and know-how. Involving all of our employees in the success of our hiring process is an integral part of our culture and values
- Final Round: 45 minutes with Loïc our Founder and CTO
Our hiring process lasts on average about 2 weeks and offers usually come within 24 hours.
- We are proud to consider people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, or race.
- Every candidate will be treated equally in the recruitment process. Even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements, please don't hesitate to apply and tell us why you would be a good fit!