Cette annonce a expiré
At Algolia, we are passionate about our customers so we’re looking for an all star Customer Success Manager who is ready to join our growing team. We need a dedicated advocate who possesses impeccable relationship management skills, can take the lead on solving issues, drive maximum value/ success to existing customers, inspire and sell the future of Algolia, encourage adoption and expansion, all while building delightful and long-lasting relationships. You will work closely with our Account Executives and Solutions Architects to ensure customers achieve their business objectives, advise them on best practices and act as the voice of the customers internally. We want resilient problem solvers who aren’t afraid to think outside the box and get their hands dirty. We expect you to take ownership and be able to execute without defined processes and implicit direction. We're looking for candidates who raise the level of our teams. You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally. Are you ready for the challenge?
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Drive the on-boarding, adoption, retention and overall success of our customers from DACH and EMEA in general
- Lead the enablement of our users by conducting product trainings
- Work in partnership with Solutions Architects to guide customers through the project management and technical requirements of their Algolia implementation
- Provide regular, proactive recommendations to optimize the use of our platform
- Maximize the adoption of our product features in order to maximize the value driven by our productIdentify accounts that are likely to churn and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Identify opportunities to expand our partnership with customers
- Analyze accounts that have been lost, identify reasons for churning and build a strategy to win customers back
- Ensure all account issues are quickly resolved, utilizing resources from cross-functional teams internally
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Algolia can better serve themTrack key account metrics and forecast retention.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 3 - 4 years relevant work experience in customer success, account management, digital consultancy or project management, preferably in a SaaS business
- Experience working with a portfolio of accounts, supporting a highly technical product
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships, credibility, present, and to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization
- Ability to set priorities, drive decisions and get closure on recommendations and issues
- Ability to influence others towards continuous improvement, both internally and externally
- Experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written German skills
- Proven time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience at our current stage and beyond ($50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure).
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Relocation support
- Company Canteen (high standard)
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and equity;
- Your choice of computer, phone, keyboard, you name it;
- Everything you need to be efficient;
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences;
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French);
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents;
- Charitable contribution matching;
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice;
- $1000 Remote work Stipend.