Cette annonce a expiré
Swapcard digitalizes events while preserving the magic of real-life interaction. Behind this dream, stands a passionate, curious, and down-to-earth team. We believe an environment of trust, autonomy, and support is integral to our success. As a result of putting people first, career evolution and rapid growth have become regular commodities. We've even managed to revolutionize our industry through true teamwork, sharing our ideas and listening to each other! With 27 nationalities amongst a team of more than 130, we enjoy an open-minded environment where opinions and ideas are encouraged and exchanged freely in order to create a product and company we can all be proud of. We’ve also learned that the more moments we share, the more comfortable, communicative, and confident we are when working together. That’s when the real magic occurs. We’ve made some incredible memories around the globe together so far & it's only the beginning!We've opened offices in Paris, Montreal, Dubai, Seattle, London, and New Delhi. Where's next for us? Singapore! Prior to the pandemic, our team supported remote-work. This has helped us transition smoothly to a full-remote company this year. We'll be keeping our HQ in Paris as home base while staying flexible to see what the future holds for our growing team.Currently, we're spread out throughout the world.We're looking for ambitious and curious teammates to take part in this adventure of growing from a start-up to a scale-up.
What you will be doing
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Provide technical support and advice on Management Accountant.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
- Prepare financial statements according to schedule.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance (ACCA/ACA qualifications would be appreciated!)
- 5-7 years of accounting related experience (3+ years coming from SaaS startups/or a scale-up environment would be ideal)
- Leadership experience leading a team of finance and accounting professionals
- Thorough understanding of accounting & consolidation standards such as US GAAP and SOX (IFRS experience is a plus!)
- Committed individual with high integrity, self-starter, and ability to work well on a team
- Reliable and compliant with the company's attendance policy
- Fluent in English (any other language is appreciated!)
- Strong communication skills
- Startup mindset: ready to learn, adapt, & initiate quickly
- Eager to adapt to new tools and workflows as well as suggest improvements
- Passionate, proactive, and involved
- Optimistic & able to work well under pressure and strict deadlines
- Appetite for growth, curious to learn new things, and expand skillset!
Reasons to join us
* International Team with 27 nationalities (more on the way!) 🌍
* Paris HQ with offices in USA, UAE, CA, UK, & IN 🇫🇷 🇺🇸 🇦🇪 🇨🇦 🇬🇧 🇮🇳 🇸🇬
* Fast-growing startup with many opportunities for growth 🌱
* Open-minded culture that appreciates differences 👽
* Feedback driven, supportive & curious team with DIY mindset 🤔 🛠
* Family Leave & remote work to ensure you have time for what matters most ❤️ 🏡
* Team that seizes every opportunity to celebrate success 🍾 🕺🏼💃
* Learning support & sponsorship 📚
* WFH Budget to help you feel comfortable 😊
* Generous Paid Time Off program to ensure your happiness 🎁
* Team Vacations to celebrate our achievements ✈️