Cette annonce a expiré
Swapcard digitalizes events while preserving the magic of real-life interaction. Behind this dream, stands a passionate, curious, and down-to-earth team. We believe an environment of trust, autonomy, and support is integral to our success. As a result of putting people first, career evolution and rapid growth have become regular commodities. We've even managed to revolutionize our industry through true teamwork, sharing our ideas and listening to each other!
With 23 nationalities amongst a team of more than 90, we enjoy an open-minded environment where opinions and ideas are encouraged and exchanged freely in order to create a product and company we can all be proud of. We’ve also learned that the more moments we share, the more comfortable, communicative, and confident we are when working together. That’s when the real magic occurs. We’ve made some incredible memories around the globe together so far & it's only the beginning!
We've opened offices in Paris, Montreal, Dubai, Seattle, London, and New Delhi. Where's next for us? Singapore!
What will you be doing
* Play a critical role in day-to-day coding, design, code reviews and troubleshooting production issues.
* Design, develop, and deliver high-quality code and automated tests to production within a short development cycle in the Continuous Integration and delivery environment.
* Collaborate with engineering, product, and cross-functional teams to devise optimal engineering solutions.
* Mentoring less experienced developers.
* Designing the architecture of the Android application.
* MS/BS or equivalent and 5+ years work experiences with Android native applications
* Deep knowledge of Java and Kotlin languages
* Knowledge and understanding of Android SDK
* Solid knowledge in computer science fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, object-oriented programming, coding patterns
* Highly motivated, goal driven, can-do approach
* Good communication skills, fluent in English
* Innovative, entrepreneurial, team player, ability to multi-task.
* Experience with: RxJava, Dagger2, SQL (Room)
* Experience with the CI (Jenkins)
* Ability to write tests
Reasons to join us:
* Fast-growing startup with many opportunities for growth 🌱
* International Team with 23 nationalities (more on the way!) 🌍
* Open-minded culture that appreciates differences 👽
* Feedback driven, supportive & curious team with DIY mindset 🤔 🛠
* Full Remote Work & Family Leave to ensure you have time for what matters most ❤️ 🏡
* Learning support & sponsorship 📚
* Laptop or Desktop of your choice 💻 🖥
* Generous Paid Time Off program to ensure your happiness 🎁
* Team Vacations to celebrate our achievements ✈️
* WFH Budget to help you feel comfortable 😊
Prior to the pandemic, our team supported remote-work. This has helped us transition smoothly to a full-remote company this year. We'll be keeping our HQ in Paris as home base while staying flexible to see what the future holds for our growing team. Currently, we're spread out throughout the world. We're looking for ambitious and curious teammates to take part in this adventure of growing from a start-up to a scale-up.