We are a Pricing software solution combining state of the art tech capabilities, advanced analytics techniques including AI/ML and unique pricing expertise. We allow our customers (CDiscount, Rent a Car, Kiloutou, Skiset …) to better manage their prices. With most industries going through an omnichannel revolution with different competitors on every front and very dynamic markets, Excel is outdated to manage and optimize pricing. This is where we jump in with a solution that allows our customers to capture huge revenue and productivity gains through enhanced price management, leveraging technology and advanced data approaches. We are a team of 30, backed by international VCs, we capitalize on great client references and have huge growth ambition.We are a Pricing software solution.We allow our customers (CDiscount, CMA CGM, Rent a Car, Kiloutou, Skiset …) to better manage their prices. With every industry going through an omnichannel revolution with different competitors on every front, Excel is starting to be really behind the curve to manage and optimize pricing. That’s were we come in with a solution that allows our customer to obtain huge revenue and productivity gains through better price management.Pricemoov develops revenue optimisation strategies for marketplaces, retail, rental and corporate clients. Different methods are used for this purpose: demand prediction, optimal price optimisation, elasticity estimation methods, customer clustering methods and learning-by-doing methods. Around these building blocks, several modules based on ML methods can be used in the product: alerts, simulations, product intelligence, etc.We have different operating regimes: The retail/marketplace context requires generic methods with rapid inference frequencies (adaptation to market variations in near-real time) whereas in B2B we create customs models with batch inference on a very large amount of data. The infrastructure to run these models is therefore significantly different.As part of the Pricemoov Delivery Team, the Junior Data Engineer / Data Scientist will have to work on complex and high value-added customer cases.
Your mission will be to :
- Participate with the Sales team in meetings with customers and prospects to better understand their Pricing issues and challenges.
- Analyze the strategic challenges of our clients and help them define their strategy, their ambition and their roadmap.
- Work on innovative Machine Learning models that respond to our customers' business issues by using the most recent open-source tools, from conception to production and maintenance.
- Explore, study and make available to our clients the most advanced and recent scientific approaches in terms of Artificial Intelligence.
- Supporting our clients in the construction and development of their AI strategy across all business functions.
- Develop skills related to the consulting profession (formalisation, taking a step back, restitution, supervision, sharing of convictions, business development, etc.)
Preferred experiences :
- Master’s degree from an engineering school or university with a specialization in Machine Learning / Statistics / Financial Mathematics / Computer Science,
- 1-2 years experience as a Data Scientist or ML engineer,
- You have a strong knowledge in statistical modelling and associated frameworks,
- You have a strong knowledge of Python and SQL,
- You are fluent in English for professional purposes,
- Organised and curious, with a great capacity for analysis and synthesis,
- Adaptable to the environment of the different missions and attentive to customer needs,
- An intellectual curiosity, a sharp critical and analytical mind enabling you to quickly understand the specificities of our clients and to produce high quality deliverables,
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a strong sense of service and a certain proactivity to build a relationship of trust with your customers and guide them to excellence in their major transformation projects,
- A taste for entrepreneurship and innovation,
- A first experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus,
- A first experience with dataviz tools such as Tableau is a plus.
Our technical stack :
- Backend : Python, Redis, Prostgre, SQL, Celery,
- Frontend : React JS, Redux.js,
- DevOps : Terraform, Sagemaker, Kubernetes, GitHub, Docker, AWS lambda, AWS,
- Data : Tableau, Snowflake, Scikit-learn, Python (Data Science), Mixpanel, Kuberflow, Dataiku, Apache Spark
Recruitment process :
- Phone interview with Nicolas (Head of Data Projects)
- Technical Test
- HR interview with Erell
- Interview with François (CTO & Cofounder)
- Interview with Pierre (CEO)
What we offer : - Position in flex office or full remote- Office in the heart of Paris (28 rue faubourg poissonnière 75010 Paris)- Training throughout the year - Workshops on different themes throughout the year- Quarterly seminar- 35 days off- Mac or PC (it's up too you)- Alan health care- Swile luncheon voucher- 50% of your transportation - Bicycle kilometers are compensated