Atlassian is looking for experienced and talented engineers to join our team. This product team is looking for innovative full-stack developers to help us build for the future. You'll be responsible for the design, build, and maintenance of product and platform services, and infrastructure that powers Atlassian Cloud. This is a role with broad technical responsibilities with a greenfield project.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Experience crafting and implementing RESTful micro-services
- Understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS industry with hands-on experience with public or private cloud offerings (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Previously worked across multiple codebases when delivering features
- Knowledge to evaluate trade-offs between correctness, robustness, performance, and customer value
- Experience in taking ownership of features, with a team on short and long-running projects
- Comprehensive understanding of microservices-based architecture
- A champion of practices like continuous delivery and infrastructure as code
- Bachelor degree or higher, in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Management or a closely related field of study.
It's awesome, but not required, if you have:
- 5+ years of industry experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience with GraphQL and GoLang
- Experience with working in a new product or startup environment
- Practical knowledge of agile software development methodologies (e.g., XP, scrum)
More about our team
You’ll be joining a team that is passionate about building great software and quickly iterating on ideas and work to provide customers with continuously improving experience. We challenge each other constantly to improve, always asking difficult questions and pushing personal and professional growth. This team is focused on building features for enterprise-scale customers with improved performance, scale-ability and security in mind while meeting and exceeding the need. Our team has a direct impact on the growth of Atlassian.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.