Cette annonce a expiré
Our Professional Services team plays a key role in onboarding seamlessly new customers and delivering on-point services on the run phase: they are working cross-department (Sales, Product, and Customer Success) to implement 360Learning on our client’s ecosystem and empower stakeholders to make the most out of their platform and spread collaborative learning across their organization.You will coach a team of 10 consultants (solution architects and digital learning trainers) and support them to handle all phases of the implementation lifecycle, from sales turnover and kick-off to go-live. You will help them define 360Learning platform architecture for our clients, drive project management, facilitate integrations, APIs, and 3rd party apps, guide and provide assistance to our clients in order to ensure the successful deployment of their platform. Furthermore, you will be responsible for making this activity profitable & scalable through partners.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become a trello expert through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets
- Understand our delivery model & our type of engagement
Within 3 months, you will:
- Coach the team asynchronously and through bi-weekly meetings (Alignment Meetings) on their objectives
- Define the quarterly priorities of the team (OKRs) and monitor the PS activity
- Formalize a discovery report
Within 6 months, you will:
- Propose & deliver a plan to focus the onboarding phase on client activation
- Engage with partners to scale our delivery
Within 12 months, you will:
- Demonstrate a scalable model, with positive financial impact
The Skills Set
- Minimum 8 years professional services experience
- Previous deployment experience of SaaS products, ideally HR related
- Previous experience in leading delivery teams & monitoring delivery KPI (including financials)
- Understanding and experience working with APIs, SSO configuration & troubleshooting
- Solution-oriented, client-first mindset in everything you do
- Ability to adapt to your audience, flexibility in tackling a conversation with highly technical stakeholders, and reduce complexity to more common terms with less technical stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What We Offer
- Compensation. Competitive salary + equity
- Benefits/Perks. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (ask us about it)! Make an impact in a high autonomous, low authority and highly nimble environment.
- Call with our recruiter
- Interview with the VP CS
- Case study with the team and the coach
- Interview with the Ops team
- Clarification meeting with various 360Learners
- Interview with a co-founder
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.Learning Includes Everyone.In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!