With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destinationThe General Manager, Professional Services will perform a lead role in managing the implementation of projects of Icertis Software. This position will report to the Vice President of Professional Service Europe and lead a team to successfully implement our solution at strategic customers across Europe.We are looking for someone to drive critical solution-oriented discussions with customers by bringing in the experience of having worked in large strategic implementations.The management of P&L and the delivery of customer success and growth, are also part of this role´s performance indicators.
What you will do:
- Oversee client implementation service delivery, providing management and oversight of implementation projects and staffing including project assignments, capacity planning and customer satisfaction.
- Establish control on project schedules, budget and risk issues; facilitate timely decisions to maintain project schedule and budget.
- Identify project risks early and assist by providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk avoidance.
- Set and manage client expectations and create and execute project work plans.
- Serve as a critical advisor to the team as an Implementation leader and help to set the direction for the implementation and professional services team.
- Maintain reporting on capacity, amount of implementation work, and provide advanced visibility to resource constraints.
- Identify training needs for Professional Services teams and coordinate development of new training content.
- Ensure budget, schedules and performance standards are attained.
- Oversee and execute process improvements and the development of policies, procedures, methods, and tools in support of delivery and to streamline work to provide a higher value to our customers.
- Responsible for serving as the primary customer escalation point for customer changes and/or issues during the implementation process.
- Work with Product management, Engineering, Core, QA and cross functional teams to improve customer experience.
- Work closely with the Partner team to train and enable partners to implement Icertis Software.
What you bring:
- A minimum of 20+ years of total experience with at least 12 years managing a high performing Professional Services team in a product or services company with services delivery as primary focus.
- A minimum of 5 years of project management or consulting experience in a SaaS company.
- Fluency in French is a must.
- Experience in Procurement is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to drive large, highly complex programs in a fast-paced, matrix management organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to effectively engage and influence internally at all levels.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently analyze data to identify potential issues that aid in decision making by mitigating risks.
- Excellent client relationship management skills with a solution-oriented mindset and ability to execute an implementation plan that works towards a rapid, successful go live.
- Track record of successful solution delivery with demonstrated success managing multiple complex projects, juggling competing priorities, and meeting exacting deadlines.
What we offer: