Swile (swile.co) is a French start-up created in 2017 by French serial entrepreneur Loïc Soubeyrand : Swile offers digital solutions for employee rewards and benefits (meal/food vouchers and corporate gifts) through a card and an app that also helps foster engagement. We disrupted the traditional and outdated French paper meal voucher market and were able to gain significant traction. After mastering meal vouchers, Swile is now tackling new rewards and benefits (meal vouchers, corporate gifts, transportation and commuter benefits, vacation allowances, and more) that will be stored and managed via a single account, card and app. Our ambition is to enable employers to also improve their employees’ engagement and experience by recognizing key moments and milestones of their lives at work. As such, celebrations (birthdays and work anniversaries), money pots, team events, P2P payments among coworkers are brought together in a single app. As of today, we have raised €11 million (Series A) in 2018, €30 million (Series B) in 2019 and more recently, we completed the third round of fundraising (series C) of €70 million, spearheaded by Index Ventures. After an in-depth study of the growth potential for Swile across global markets, the company is poised to expand into the Brazilian market this year as Brazil is the world’s largest employee benefits market and more generally the perfect place to develop our new HR features namely our “Engagement” offer.Your tribe: Have a look at the Innovation department At Swile, the Innovation department (80 tech) is divided into 14 feature teams spread over our 4 Tribes 🦾Benefits (Employees benefits; gifts, cards, meal vouchers, mobility... )Engagement (Praise, insights, messaging…)Affiliates (our affiliate partners; restaurants / GMS brands / marketplace / e-commerce site, etc.)Core (our cross-functional teams; security, finance, payment, engineering efficiency, platform, etc.)Our technology is mainly made up of web developers experienced in Ruby / Ruby-on-Rails (40%) and JS Node & React (60%) technologies and frameworks, fullswift iOS mobile side and fullKotlin Android.The Swile platform is made up of several web applications and micro-services, each of which has its own database and API. Our infrastructure is hosted on AWS and described in Terraform. We are starting a migration of all our servers to Kubernetes ⚙️.Joining Swile means working on a service with very high potential, which is deployed internationally (LATAM), and which involves real technical challenges; scalability, user traffic, B2B2C… 🚀Your team: Attached to the Tribe Employees or Corporate you will work in the "Social", "CSE", "Affiliates", or "Benefits" feature team. You will join a multidisciplinary team; Fullstack, Back-End, Lead, Mobile developers ... in full remote.Your role:We are looking for a Senior Fullstack Engineer React/Node based in Paris, Montpellier, or remote from France!You will participate in the construction and development of your technical team in order to achieve our challenging web roadmap 😉Your mission 🔥:- Develop new functionalities (neobanking, praise, gifts, events, benefits, CSE, etc.)- Participate in team meeting, agile ceremonies and roadmap construction;- Exchange with the different squads of the Tribe, build relevant monitoring metrics;- Ensure the consistency and homogeneity of cross-squad developments;- Improve the collective performance of your team both technically (style, architecture, design) and human (collaboration, organization, etc.)- Taking part or/and leading one of our "guild" (community of developers around specific stack).
Our culture tech will match with your ambitions if you like… 🤖
- rigor and evolving in a context guided by good practices (clean code, testing, design patterns, SOLID principles …)
- working with teams, even remotely, and fostering a fun, healthy, and collaborative team dynamic
- the concept of learning/sharing/mentoring (guild, devops, monitoring, meet-up, conf …)
- the challenges linked to technical issues of scalability and microservices
- to have ownership over your teams and your projects (no PO / PM at Swile!)
- the idea of building a fully real-time platform for hundreds of thousands users across the word
- having lots of different contacts: support team, finance, marketing, sales …
The ideal candidate to join the Innovation team is… 😍
- constantly lookout for new tools and strength of proposal
- "doer", even when the product is not perfect, we deliver and we iterate!
- humble, motivated, and ambitious
- experienced: ideally, 3 years of minimum experience to adapt to our pace easily, follow the roadmap, and work with remote teams, Paris or Montpellier
- Good knowledge of our daily tools: Slack, Google Suite, Notion, Git...
Our values 🦄
- We are Team-Players: We succeed as a team! Learning, growing and taking off together is what drives us on a daily basis
- We are Doers: Being creative, curious, and wanting to build things with a test and learn mindset, this is who we are!
- We move Fast: The ability to be organized, adaptable and innovative to keep up with technological advancements in the market!
- We Stay Hungry: Our ambition has no limit, and this requires humility, questioning, and the will to always set the bar higher!
- We are Ambassadors: As we are the first and daily users of our product, speaking about Swile gives us pride!
- We cherish our Values: Very committed, Swilers are passionate about maintaining our culture.
Recruitment process 👫
- Video interview: 30-45 minutes
- Hiring manager interview: 45-60min with an Engineering Manager; evaluation of soft/hard skills, team fit, background, team/job information)
- Tech case: 1h30 Peer programming test (coding algo, logic, tech culture, best practices…) with 2 developers
- Swilers interview: 45 minutes / During this stage all our Swilers can be called in and contribute to a skills assessment of candidates (focus on culture and values). Interviewers will be able to meet candidates without cognitive bias and have constructive feedback on their interpersonal skills and know-how. Involving all of our employees in the success of our hiring process is an integral part of our culture and values
- Final Round: 45 minutes with Samuel Lebeau our CTO
Our hiring process lasts on average about 2 weeks and offers usually come within 24 hours.
- We are proud to consider people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, or race.
- Every candidate will be treated equally in the recruitment process. Even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements, please don't hesitate to apply and tell us why you would be a good fit!