Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Dataiku, is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. With Dataiku, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.Dataiku is looking for a FP&A Core with global scope to join our fast-growing Finance team. Working out of one of Dataiku’s major offices in NYC, we are looking for someone with integrity, energy, and a strong financial background. As we scale quickly, you’ll help us on a wide array of topics across finance, including budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and analytics. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-capitalized, rapidly growing company in a high-profile role that will have a direct strategic impact.
In this role you'll help the team:
- Partner with key business stakeholders to understand business KPI’s and prepare dynamic financial models supporting strategic business decisions
- Analyze current and historical trends in KPIs and develop new dashboards to improve forecasting accuracy and visibility
- Conduct monthly and quarterly close and budget vs. actuals analysis; assist in other key month-end activities to provide oversight of completeness and accuracy of monthly reports
- Prepare monthly financial review packages for business partners in order to review key metrics, discuss variances, and update forecasts
- Drive company-wide annual budgeting process to completion through budget consolidations, financial modeling, and ad-hoc analyses
- Provide ad-hoc financial support to teams across the company, including the CEO
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a FP&A role (software/technology industry experience preferred)
- Experience with NetSuite preferred
- A self-starter with exceptional attention to details, financial modeling, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to be an effective business partner with strong communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate across departments
- Solid accounting/finance background
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, high-growth, and global environment
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, doubled in size and opened new offices across the globe. 2020 looked no different as we announced a $100 million Series D in August! We are now more than 600 Dataikers globally. Spanning from Sydney to Frankfurt, Denver to London, geography (and remote work) doesn’t stop Dataikers from working closely together and sharing experiences. Collaboration is key within our product and culture. We strive to create a sense of belonging and community while fostering diverse thinking by encouraging cross-team, cross-office interactions like our annual company offsite or Paris onboarding. Fly over to Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to read stories about our culture, people, and success.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.