At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in action—giving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side. Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka®.We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.The Enterprise Account Executive will play a fundamental role in driving Confluent’s sales activities into new customers within your region. This role includes activities developing and executing on the go-to-market strategy for your territory. The ideal candidate needs to have experience selling complex SaaS into large corporate and multinational Companies with a proven ability of acquiring new logos.
- Articulate and manage a Complex Sales Cycle with responsibility for demonstrating the value of Confluent at C-Level
- Focus on new logo acquisition to help Confluent expand its customer base
- Strategically prospect to C-Level, IT Leaders and Technical End-Users
- Build awareness for Kafka and Confluent within large enterprises and establish trusting relationships and credibility with partners and end users
- Build strong Champions within the account to work across Business Units and Subsidiaries
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Create and execute go to market plans that are based on viral methods and organic growth
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Align closely with our Solutions Engineering team on technical wins, Professional Services to deliver world-class customer experience, and Customer Success Management to identify and close expansion opportunities and renewals, all while earning our customers love
- Forecasting sales activities with a metrics driven approach
What we are looking for:
- Extensive experience of quota carrying experience in a complex, solution sales environment
- An ability to articulate, educate and sell the business value to businesses of all sizes
- Experience selling to developers and C-Levels
- Significant experience in a Sales and/or Business Development role within a high growth organisation
- A record of overachieving against your quota
- Rigorous Sales Methodology and Sales Process, proven by accurate forecasts and clear communication throughout the deal cycle
- A competitive, hungry driven sales person with an incredibly high activity rate.
- Previous experience selling open source, data integration or Cloud platform offerings#LI-JW1#LI-Remote
Culture is a huge part of Confluent, we’re searching for the best people who not only excel at their role, but also contribute to the health, happiness and growth of the company. Inclusivity and openness are important traits, with regular company wide and team events. Here are some of the personal qualities we’re looking for: Smart, humble and empatheticHard working, you get things doneHungry to learn in a field which is ever evolvingAdaptable to the myriad of challenges each day can presentInquisitive and not afraid to ask all the questions, no matter how basicReady to roll up your sleeves and help others, getting involved in projects where you feel you can add valueStrive for excellence in your work, your team and the company Come and build with us. We are one of the fastest growing software companies in the market. A company built on the tenets of transparency, direct communication and inclusivity. Come meet the streams dream team and have a direct impact on how we shape Confluent.#LI-JW1Come As You AreAt Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.