Cette annonce a expiré
ℹ️ Note before applying:We're a young company iterating over our remote culture so for now, we're only working with people in locations where the time zone is:-1 hour > France time zone < +1 hourInfrastructure Team at HeetchHeetch’s growing infrastructure reliably supports tens thousand rides in five countries and a dozen of cities in France, Belgium and some French speaking countries in Africa . It handles millions of API requests and events every day without a snag. Currently, our distributed infrastructure, built on AWS and architected with open source components such as Mesos, Docker, ZooKeeper and Kafka orchestrates 160+ microservices, developed by 16+ teams.We are looking for a Team Lead to help expand our system to reliably support more rides in more countries. We are looking for someone technical, with experience in building and scaling distributed infrastructure.If this sounds like you, then join our Infrastructure team and help us define and bring our technical vision to light. Come help us tackle big infrastructure challenges that supports events, API requests and services at scale.
- Make it happen: Bring intensity and discipline, but focus on important work.
- Common interest first: Never let a teammate behind and embrace change.
- Kindness: You treat people with respect regardless of their status or disagreement with you. Always assume good intentions.
- Communicate Wisely: Listen to one another: everybody has the same right to speak up.
- Free Mind: Accept everyone for who they are and embrace differing perspectives to make better decisions.
What will you do?
As a Team Lead, you will lead a remote team of 4 people to help us improve the performance and reliability of our current systems. You will maintain and build the automated systems that will allow us to scale our infrastructure to support our growth and our international expansion. You will also work hard to create a healthy environment with the team where it's safe to experiment while moving fast.
Deliver- Work with Engineering, Product, and Data teams to facilitate project delivery by ensuring alignment and on time delivery- Define, implement, and oversee a flexible and effective development process to reach the team's delivery goals- Offer a collaborative and welcoming development environment for your team members- Deliver high quality, availability, reliability, scalability, and secure distributed systems
Coach- Support and inspire an ambitious group of engineers in their career goals- Work with our people operations team to maintain our high performance and high morale- Oversee a distributed team (fully remote across Europe) of motivated engineers spanning all experience levels- Facilitate continuous learning and improvement for the team and its members- Provide technical and non-technical guidance to the team, both individually and as a group- Maximize team productivity and build loyalty by deeply understanding & incorporating various motivations, working styles and preferences- Cultivate high engagement, performance and commitment to the product through a motivational & visionary approach- Develop and mentor upcoming leaders and key engineers
Drive change- Help us grow and evolve our engineering culture
Hire- Be involved in hiring and growing our engineering team
Does it sound like you?
- You’ve lead teams that designed and operated critical infrastructure, particularly with a broad experience across service orchestration, deployment systems and the cloud.
- You know how to balance the reliability, usability, compliance and cost of critical systems.
- You have more than 2-3 years of engineering leadership experience with experience managing teams in various locations.
- You have already worked in a fast-paced environment within a fast-growing company.
- You have strong communication skills: You're able to interact with a variety of people, technical or non-technical.
If your application is selected, the process will be composed of 4 steps:
1. Interview with a Technical Recruiter (45mn)
2. Take home assignment (~5 days deadline)
3. Interview with your future Engineering Manager (1h)
4. Day on site (Paris) or remote interviews to meet your future teammates and stakeholders
You can also have a look at our open-source projects and contributions here
🌈Heetch embraces diversity and equal opportunity for everyone 🌍
We provide a safe and inclusive work environment. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Because the more diverse we are, the better our work will be!