⭐️ Who are we?
Convelio is a licensed freight forwarding startup evolving at the intersection of Tech, Logistics and the Art World. The startup specialises in the global shipping of high-end goods: paintings, sculptures, basically any valuable or bulky merchandise.We've developed our own proprietary algorithm to offer competitive real-time shipping quotes and an end-to-end logistics service to the art market. Our mission is to become a tech-driven company in a traditional industry, and therefore make the shipping of bulky and valuable items as easy as possible for any business across the world by providing an online and seamless experience.We currently serve a wide range of customers from art galleries, antique dealers, auction houses, online platforms to interior designers.With 140+ colleagues scattered across Paris & London and now New York as well (since recently!), Convelio has a strong start-up & international culture. We thrive in solving complex logistics issues for our clients, enabling both sellers and buyers in the art market. We are backed by proven technology, prominent VC’s, and boast a global network and the resources (€9 million Series A funding in Jan. 2020) to seize the market opportunity.________________________________👯♂️Your team 2 co-founders and around 120 people from all over the world to work with you. Among them, 12 people within the Product team.Within the product team, we work in squads with a total count of 5 Product Managers, 2 Product Designers (UX/UI) and 3 UX Researchers for testing and research, 1 Product Marketing Manager, 1 CPO, front-end developers and back-end developers of plenty.Our mission: equip art sellers to reduce their time spent on logistics. 🎩Your Role We are looking for a high energy, results-driven, team-oriented Brand & UI Designer to join the Convelio Product team. As a Brand & UI Designer you will be working with a team to craft the visual materials used for Convelio’s product and service, creating the content that’s fundamental to supporting the design team within the product department. You will work in strong collaboration with our Brand Content manager, our Design lead, our Product Designers, our Product Marketing Manager as well as with our front-end team to iterate on your design, assets and creations. Your role will be central to our brand building projects. Strategizing and evolving our brand design ecosystem, you will drive brand consistency across channels in collaboration with the Convelio product website team. Taking ownership of Convelio's website UI design, you will work closely with the brand content manager, the product marketing manager and other marketing stakeholders to drive user engagement and leverage storytelling with your creative eye.You'll be part of an autonomous team which works in several disciplines: software, product, and design. Our company is technology-driven and is growing the product team to build new digital solutions for both its clients and its suppliers in the art industry. We prefer pragmatic solutions over complex systems and tools.This is a permanent contract.
✏️ What You’ll Do
- Shape Convelio global brand identity, in a strong partnership with Product Marketing, Development, Brand Content Management and Design
- Explore ideas to define and elevate the existing design. Guide the brand creative efforts to deliver premium modern design assets to support innovative creative campaigns (best in class).
- Build, maintain and promote our Brand Kit to drive brand consistency across channels (website, social media, emails, marketing collaterals, presentations, landing pages, ads…)
- Produce creative deliverables for multi-channel campaigns (icons, motion videos/animations, banners for paid social, visual support for blog, creative assets for brand campaigns and general marketing collateral) in close collaboration with the brand content manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Build a brand center. Create processes and organized storage to centralize all custom content for company-wide use. Regularly populate with the latest created content and develop processes for easy access, always accompanied with clear user guidelines.
- Own our website design and work with product designers
- Work among the website product squad to design elegant pages and brand elements, from low-fidelity wireframes to a refined UI.
- Brainstorm and suggest new ideas to optimize the website following best practices and user analytics
- Provide product designers with brand assets that nurture the customer experience (specific icons, illustrations, colors and gradients...)
🎁 What we offer
- Work for an exciting Tech-Logistics company evolving within the Art market: it’s a key moment to join Convelio in terms of growth and opportunities
- Immersion in the startup ecosystem and opportunity to work with the founding team
- A very dynamic and kind team spirit, where you will have all space and support to fulfill your potential
- Autonomy to suggest improvements in team processes and development strategy
- Dedicated personal yearly learning budget and team support to grow both as a person and as a team
- Flexibility on remote work : when you want where you want (also after Covid-19!)
- Regular team buildings (escape games, afterwork drinks...)
- You will be working in a team that crafts the visual materials for every Convelio product and service, creating the content that’s fundamental to supporting each new launch.
- Above all, we are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and self-motivated designer to join our team. ready to take on initiatives and make an impact, be willing to grow with us in order to transform our market - and this might be the single most important skill we require
- 🧑🎨 Our ideal candidate :
- You have at least 4-5 years of experience in brand design and 360 campaign design, in agency or top brand driven companies
- You own a relevant diploma in a related field and a strong portfolio (Dribble, Behance, Personal website) displaying a range of projects that show your design skills and include branding projects as well as marketing and communication collaterals.
- You know how to take a marketing brief and make it shine through creative & innovative design solutions
- Proficient in Figma or Sketch, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- You have experience as a web UI designer
- Bonus: you have reference in motion design (Aftereffect)
- Attention to detail: you have an eye to ship pixel-perfect designs
- You are fluent in both French and English
💻 Our design and technical stack includes:
- Figma (we all started on Sketch, making the transition is fluid, don’t worry ;) )
- Adobe suite
- Google slides
- Application Framework: Zend, Angular
📑 Recruitment process
- First 30 min phone call with someone from the HR team
- Technical Design Case (don’t worry, we won’t make you work for hours) and presentation to one Product Designer and our Brand Content manager.
- Video interview with our Product Director
- Video Interview with our Lead Product Design
- Reference check
📺 If you want to know more about Convelio, watch this video!🚀Join us for a thrilling adventure!🤝 Convelio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunities based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identify, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We are passionate about building an inclusive culture where diversity is celebrated and leveraged to create better design and business decisions.